Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, January 28, 2011
MAC meetup tomorrow!
One more sleep and its MAC meet up guys! We will have a simple quick demo on armor trimming, discuss our 2 Group Builds, Fil is going to sell some shirts, Lots of kits in the meet up area and FREE donuts for the early birds! lol
See you guys there! I'll bring my MG The O, my Nobell Gundam, my Beargguy, maybe my 1/35 Tieren and my 1/12 RX 78 2 beam saber! Good thing I'll be driving a pickup truck to the venue. Thinking of also bringing the 1/48 Char's Zaku. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
I have finally completed my Starcraft diorama last night. I have finished painting the 1/30 Zerg Hydralisk more than a month ago and...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
This Group Build is now a collaboration between our friends from Gundam Australia Forums and our MAC forums !!! We thought as both forums...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
6 comments:
present!!!!! pati GMAC anjan !!! XDD
makukulit na GMAC. XD
that's a lot of cool stuffs your bringing bro :) can't wait to see that and you guys!!! YEY!!! XD
First time I'll be bringing so much stuffs. hehe :)
*cries to himself* I want to be there <3
hehehe, you'll owe me a donut soon bro. :)
Post a Comment