Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, January 28, 2011

MAC meetup tomorrow!


One more sleep and its MAC meet up guys! We will have a simple quick demo on armor trimming, discuss our 2 Group Builds, Fil is going to sell some shirts, Lots of kits in the meet up area and FREE donuts for the early birds! lol

See you guys there! I'll bring my MG The O, my Nobell Gundam, my Beargguy, maybe my 1/35 Tieren and my 1/12 RX 78 2 beam saber! Good thing I'll be driving a pickup truck to the venue. Thinking of also bringing the 1/48 Char's Zaku. :)

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

present!!!!! pati GMAC anjan !!! XDD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

makukulit na GMAC. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

that's a lot of cool stuffs your bringing bro :) can't wait to see that and you guys!!! YEY!!! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

First time I'll be bringing so much stuffs. hehe :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

*cries to himself* I want to be there <3

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, you'll owe me a donut soon bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS