Search This Blog
LABELS
Friday, December 3, 2010
BMKWC Expert category was cancelled...
BMKWC Singapore is rolling until December 13, BMKWC Philippines and BMKWC Malaysia has champions already. BMKWC Indonesia, Thailand, Hong Kong and the other countries should be rolling soon. This is pretty exciting and roughly around December 25 the World Championships 2010 will commence again.
I just learned from a good online friend that the rules was a bit altered in their country. My reliable source ( hehehe ) told me that the Expert category was cancelled in this year's ( 2010 ) BMKWC. Thus all expert modelers could join and compete in the PRO category and have a chance to compete in the finals at Hong Kong!
In the Philippines we actually had an expert category this year ( in which I joined ) and we had a blast in the event. However after my chat with my good friend, I thought... Is it possible for Bankee / Bandai to cancel the expert category in the Philippines next year ( 2011 ) ??? and let the old winners join the PRO category again?
Woot! that will be great! I feel I do not belong in the expert category anyways. I have only been playing with plastic for 3 years and I feel I still belong in the PRO category, hihihi. Maybe they should change the rule " 3 time winner = expert category " to " 5 years experience = expert category ".
The 5 year rule will allow " new "modelers like me ( 3 years experience ) to enjoy the PRO category a little bit more. And get the chance to play in the BIG stage at Hong Kong finals like the other countries. On the other hand, experienced modelers ( 5 years and up ) would automatically not be allowed to join in the PRO category. Fair enough right ???
Oh well, nothing to take seriously... just a BMKWC after thought...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
I am currently in the office right now and I just finished doing a custom color scheme study of my 1/144 GN-X build. I did this in Adobe Ph...
-
Hello guys, I have here a bunch of pictures of my MG Infinite Justice, this kit was the main part of my " The Graveyard " diorama...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
photos from Gundam Guy I am still overly undecided for what to get for Christmas and eventually what to do for my Bandai Model Kit World Cu...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...

2 comments:
I think the rule is fair the way it is. It gives up and coming modelers a chance to compete on a more level playing field.
Actually it is, hehehe... just trying to justify if I could still join the PRO category. ;D
Post a Comment