Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, December 6, 2010

BMKWC 2010 Indonesia winners


Results of the winners of the BMKWC 2010 Indonesia is out! posted by balliga at ZeroGunz. We were treated with some of the really good looking dioramas by our friends from Indonesia this year. I must say they produced some of the best dios for the international compe.

I really like the top 3 winners because of their dios / bases. The painting and the compositions are nice and straight forward. The winners of the other categories are really deserving too! Now here are the top 3 winners in the Open PRO category...

The rest of the winners is here -
BMKWC 2010 Indonesia winners at ZeroGunz

2nd runner up


1st runner up


CHAMPION... this beautiful diorama will represent Indonesia in the World Championships at Hong Kong this December! Congratulations to all winners!


Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for sharing! They sure look good! But I am sure that you are also capable of producing results like these! =D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Wait a second.... that last entry was eithered the same as or copied from a work that I've seen before this. You know the one I'm talking about, right, DC? Is this by the same guy?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

OMG, that dio is just beautifull!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The resin water is beautiful! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The dead Zaku dio???

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nah! lots of better modelers out there in other countries bro. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, that one. I'd post a picture, but I'm not at my own computer right now, but it's definitely not new.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I think it was inspired from the Hobbylink contest and another old dio from Hobby Japan. not sure though. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS