Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 27, 2010

M.A.C. San Mig Night!?


Let's have a San Mig Night??? I am thinking of having a San Mig Night with the MAC forumers. GMAC likers are having a Christmas meet up on December 5, tentatively at Megamall I think. Well, I am thinking of a different thing, maybe have a barbecue / San Mig session with the older members of our forums.

Unfortunately some of the active forum members are not from the Philippines, we have a handful of Filipino members though and It will be great to see those guys in a non Gundam event. No bringing of kits or anything like that, just a normal night of food and a few drinks ( sagot ko 2 rounds! hehe ).

I hope we could arrange this before Christmas ( December 11,12, 18 or 19 ), but we could always do it sometime January I guess. Anyways, feel free to join us in the dicussions at MAC forums - San Mig Night anyone!?

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice on DC! san mig light night... :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Discussion in the forums Nath. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS