Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 24, 2010

MG Sazabi almost ready for priming!


Decided to post a few photos of my MG Sazabi build today, I will add small pla plating strips and a few more details and this will definitely be good for priming by tomorrow. One more weekend to go before Bandai World Cup here in the Philippines and this is the first time during this build that I think I could make it to the deadline.

I want this weathered heavily as I've said before, even though I think judges like clean builds a little more ( personal opinion ). But I just want to please my self this time and not the judges... so if time permits, I will weather this mech much like my AC White Glint.

I also decided against painting this kit totally white because my diorama is soooo white already, so I bought a few jars of Tamiya paints yesterday. The color scheme will be a surprise until Bandai World Cup in the Philippines ( November 5 ).







Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :b

14 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awesome, bro. The outlook is very killing feel! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Really excited for the final result...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Wicked, yeah, don't forget the Soviet-tank style I advised you about

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

wow... he's heavy...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The crotch in itself is both feared and desired by its enemies. LOL :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Janus! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! me too! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looks brutal!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Actually he is heavy... I need to permanently glue the boob in particular.:)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, thanks bro! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Phenomenal!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I will post this once finished in Gundam Australia. btw, would you like me to post my old works there? to help fill up the section for the mean time. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

oh man cant wait to see the complete work... by the way when is episode 4 coming ...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! what ep 4? The Gunpla Skul ???

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS