Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP - airbrushed!


I primed the parts yesterday with Bosny grey primer as usual and let it cure overnight. I immediately painted the exo and vernier parts after waking up early today. I was also able to do dome post shading on the armor parts. However, I ran out of White paint!

I always hate it whenever I ran out of supplies in the middle of work... I painted the white parts with tan, then post shade with black, then I mist coat with flat white. The parts looks a bit grayish still, but I will get paints today and give this a lighter gray coat soon.

I also have to get a secondary color for the camo pattern. I think I will be done painting this by this week and I will be weathering this and putting decals by weekend. One more weekend before Bandai World Cup and I think I will finish on time. Anyways, here are a few photos of the white armor parts with subtle post shading...





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :D

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Love to see more weathering touches! Good luck for ur coming compy bro!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Outstanding as usual sir DC ^_^... Xcited to see what color scheme u gonna use for this!! Any hints? XD

You use Pioneer Epoxy "aqua" type.. is that the same as the "marine" type?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Obe! the color scheme will be predominantly white bro... I think the marine type is similar to the aqua type. not sure though. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Ronnie! yeap... love weathered kits, they look a ton more at home in dioramas. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

If its gonna be predominantly white then your weathering on this is something to look forward to

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! but nothing special bro... it will just look like my AC White Glint build. :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS