Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Luka's Strike E + IWSP snapfit


Ello guys, I have just finished snap fitting this kit today, still not in the mood to do Gunpla these days. I think its due to the very warm weather coz I simply just want to stay in an airconditioned room and watch dvds or stay in front of my mac. It's simply too hot to stay in the living room and sand plastic while you are perspiring. hehe.

Anyways, I managed to finish this at last...as I've said before I am not a seed fan...so after snap fitting the weapons I kinda dragged myself to finish the whole kit. The weapons are impressive but the kit like most Gundam type kits out there is too plain and normal for me. I really like the design of the shoulder armors and knee armors though but other than that, I am not really enthused to paint this guy. Anyways, here are some pics of the kit straight built from the box...








































After snapfitting, here are some extra parts you'll get...lots of hands and a pair of soles...

2 comments:

J_Adrian said...

You broke the VFin?

Anonymous said...

Nope, my friend broke his Strike Noir V fin and I replaced it with the V fin of this kit. hihi...I will have to repair it once I decide to paint this.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS