Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, April 23, 2010

Adsense application approved!!!

Wahoo! My adsense application has just been approved today! AdSense is basically an application ran by Google that would allow advertisers to post ads in your website. There is a ton of technicality on how much you'll earn and how you'll earn in the first place but getting approved is really a good news oledi!

This was my second application, I got denied the first time and re applied after around 5 months of blogging. Then I basically got approved today! My blogger account has content on the monetize tab now and I can check from time to time if my site is actually earning already.

I am not really that concerned if my blog will be earning much, I doubt a personal blog with a very specialized topic / content like Gunpla or Gundam could generate that much income...but getting approved makes you feel like your site is really legit now. The ads are located after the newest post and at the bottom of the sidebar.

Plus I also checked my Google page rank, I have a no.3 page rank already...I got no. 2 before when I was starting out. Most Gundam blogs are ranked 0 to 3 and a famous Gunpla forum even ranks no.2, which is lower than mine. hihi...Again, I doubt my page rank will go higher coz my site has a very specialized content...but then again it is nice to know that the site is really legit now.

Thank you to all my readers and the frequent visitors of this site! Without all of you this would not be possible!
THANKS A TON TO ALL!!!

4 comments:

Sandrock said...

Congrats! Your hard work has paid off. I envy you and your modeling skill.

Matanglawin said...

Got mine approved yesterday...

Anonymous said...

@ RIck, thanks bro! more modelling to comw...just waiting for the 100,000 mark. ;)

@ MatX, nice! but that is weird...i got denied the first time when I had 20 k views count...just got approved when I have 97 k oledi. Plus I did not know that they approve sites with 0 page ranks? weird but good for you. XD

Matanglawin said...

I was also denied before with another blog. I can only guess their criteria for approving accounts.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS