Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, June 25, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP - further mods on the skirts and chest part


Ello guys, This might be my last photo of " the crOtch " ( MG Sazabi ) in its diorama... I do not want to ruin the surprise on the finished outcome ;). So my next updates are going to be close up photos of the specific areas or parts I have modded.

Anyways, " the crOtch " which inspires fear and DESIRE to the hearts of it's enemies will be further modded tonight... I might start detailing the dangling scrotum, I mean front skirt first and work around the other parts of the kit.

I have reshaped the boob / chest part with Selley's epoxy putty and was succesful in making the shape look more like a P@#&S! lol. I have also added a large vent type thingee on the front skirt and was successful in making it look like a $^%(^! I have to sand and refine the shape of the front skirt later.

I have also finished the basic shape of the rear skirt and will sand / file the excess pla plates ( intentional ) along the edges. Anyways, here are some pics...



























In case you still could not figure out why the mods looks like a crotch so far... The inspiration of this build is mainly based on Zluca's Schanabelgun III and the " The O " sketch art that Gundam Guy posted a while back. here are the pics...


Thanks for dropping by! til next post! XD

19 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Woah I am amazed again with your progress. Your Sazabi & diorama are both in very agressive mods! Zluca's Schanabelgun III is gorgeous.... and knowing u I think your's will be awesome too. Btw, when did I become Gunday Guy? LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh! sorry man! will edit the post on the forums. :(

Thanks btw! I could not even attempt to copy Zluca's masterpiece, just an inspiration bro.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Lol Gunday Guy haha!!

Seriously man.....your speed and level of detail always amazes me!! I think you definitely come out something that is unique! Gwad i just love that base.....

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, Gunday Guy...sounds softy...sorry G.G.! :)

Thanks man, I will tend to slow down as I detail this build... lots of sketches to do before I could really continue. But you never know something might ticked me again and continue to work on this pace. hihi... thanks again! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Chuggin away at the speed of light, it's scary how fast you work on these kits. The direction you're taking this build is also very unexpected since Sazabi always had more of a regal flair than grittiness, but I look forward to seeing how this turn out. Oh and thanks for the tip on making edges for epoxy to hold on to.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

*_* my eyes!! the base is too awesome and its blinds me... btw.. I kinda like what u did there, very brave to try something new and I'm sure it will be superb!! gambare!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I am just fast during preliminary mods bro...will tend to slow down once the detailing begins. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihi, my specialty are bases man, not as ggod with mechs though. ;D

yeap, this is a hit or miss, design wise... I like the idea of hitting than missing. LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Fill in the blank 1. A single breast? LOL, gahhh look at that base.. and my smoke too!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeah, great smoke! great for cancer! hahaha

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks as always for the encouragement bro... not sure myself what will come up with the mech. hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

will this kit look like the DOM ver. DC23??? i love that custom!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hopefully better bro... the DOM ver DC23's detailing is too random, I plan a more symmetrical approach to the detailing of this kit...but still steam punk. Thanks for the compliment bro. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

how about doing this in WWII era fighter plane colors? semi-chrome body with stripes of colors plus the shark's mouth on the nose (boob)... just a suggestion..

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

wow! Love the shark idea bro! Thank you so much!... the shark print would eliminate the boob look I think... nice! will keep it as an option, specially if after detailing it and it still looks like a boob, I will then have to do the shark thing. thanks! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

anytime master bro! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

wow!!! cant wait to see the final form of this one, by the way sir DC23, may i know when is the BAKUC philippines 2010, and where it will be held?? i would like to know how to join too, tnx in advance, more power!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks man! It is always on the first week of November... not yet officially announced though. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

HAHAHAHAHA if number 2 is scrutom then number 1 wud be dick hahahahah but yeahh cant wait to see the final look

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS