Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

RG Sazabi Snapfit and Quick Review


RG Sazabi photo

I asked my daughter ( @verashley05 ) to snapfit this Real Grade Sazabi for me earlier today. I initially thought of putting up a review of this kit at my Youtube channel, but then I decided I will just do a modification and painting video instead. We have Dalong and a ton of youtubers who reviews ootb kits already. 

FIRST IMPRESSION

I love RG! I love RG! I love RG! Bandai Real Grades, even the older ones are so nice and detailed for their size. Actually they are nice and detailed even in comparison to a few MGs. This kit is just a little more than 7 inches tall. The size is perfect for a nice diorama setting. 

I have zero plans on creating a diorama for this as of this writing tho. Maybe a nice little base, but I have zero diorama ideas so far. 

DETAILING 

I love details. I love detailing both my dioramas and my drawings. Detail is my middle name. I love the peeking grey parts. The exposed internals on some of the armor parts. I feel it needs more panel lines. More panel lines will be awesome for more two tone armor painting. I will add a few panel lines to help my two tone painting later and maybe a few of my usual armor trimming too. . I will also add my usual holes. No pla plating for me, as I will focus on painting for this build. 

PAINTING

I will paint this kit with Vallejo Mecha Colors ( seen in the pics ). Will paint it reds ( and red oranges ), metallic Mecha color paints for the internals and will weather it too. Will weather with Vallejo Mecha Weathering paints. Should be fun. I will have a video of my whole painting process at my Youtube Channel

CONCLUSION

I am Excited to paint and weather this! I am excited to share my painting process in video. I am excited to do Gunpla again! 

Thanks as always for dropping by! 

Until next update guys! Cheers!



SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush



RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

RG Sazabi photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS