Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 3, 2011

Armor Trimming - Intermediate Tutorial



Edit: HERE is the new RG Sazabi Armor Trimming article.


Just a small update for the client. I added more armor trimming on a few areas of the armor parts, added a few holes so far, reshaped the cheek armor and kit bashed a 1/144 GN-X rifle to the mega beam cannon. The diagram below is a vain attempt that shows how I trim those armor parts with relative ease.

You do not actually trim the edge with exactly 7 clips... but I hope you get how I first wedged an inverted triangle on both ends and gradually chip away more successively as seen in the diagram. Anyways, here are more photos of the kit so far with additional armor trimming...








Thanks for dropping by! Til next post! :)


Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS