Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 3, 2011

Serious diorama stuffs at Kriz Kreations


Our good friend Kriz of KrizKreations featured a ton of great diorama and mecha stuffs at his blog. I love dioramas and as a very hardcore Lord of the Rings fan I always wanted to build a Helm's deep. I also actually scratch built 4 1/12 Ents before, using Epoxy Putty for the face.

The photos are awe inspiring and I highly recommend you leave my blog for more links and photos of these great scratch built diorama and mech stuffs. Here is the link to Kriz's blog guys...
Serious diorama stuffs at Kriz Kreations

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS