Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 29, 2019

Acrylicos Vallejo Mecha Colors

AcrylicosVallejophoto

I just got this Acrylicos Vallejo Mecha Color set, some Color Shift set and catalogues from the mail last week. Always so exciting to get mail, much more packages of Vallejo paints mail. 

I will be putting up a proper "unboxing" of all these sets on my new Youtube channel soon. 

I will also use these for all my future projects. I need a ton of kits to test these cool stuff soon. I actually just bought a RG Sazabi yesterday. 

I could paint a clean Saz with the color shift paints, or paint and weather that little monster with the Mecha Colors. 

The Mecha Colors were designed to withstand the wear and tear of handling Gunpla. I mean, Vallejo claims it is the most durable acrylic hobby paint to date. We shall test and see. 

I will create videos of my tests and painting exploits on my Youtube channel as well. 

Exciting Gunpla stuff ahead. Stay tuned guys! Do subscribe and follow my YT channel, eventho it is empty as of this writing. 

Thanks a ton as always for dropping by! 

Cheers! 


SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush



AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto

AcrylicosVallejophoto


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS