Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 29, 2019

The Graveyard Diorama Youtube Gallery




The Graveyard Diorama Youtube Gallery Photo


I just uploaded my first Gunpla Youtube video. It is just an edited photo gallery video. I am still very shy to show myself on camera. lol

Link to my Youtube channel HERE.

I will be editing past works to fill my channel with old works. I will also be uploading new stuff like video tutorials and unboxings soon. I hope you follow me and subscribe.

This video gallery is my old 2009 diorama The Graveyard.

Excited to create more videos for the channel.

Thanks as always for dropping! Hope you'll like my video.

Cheers!


SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS