Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 28, 2019

DC23 clothing

DC23clothingphoto

It has been sooo long since I last blogged, I had to review my html basics, just to add a floating title of sorts to each photos. Learning or shall I say re-learning any stuff is always fun tho.

I have been away from the hobby ( Gunpla and miniatures ) for a few years now. But should be more active again, as we just launched some Gunpla, Gundam inspired shirts this month, and will be launching my Youtube channel ( deserves a separate post ) soon.

I have been doing a ton of commissioned illustrations - Don Suratos ART for the past couple of years now. Last year, I did some illustrations for a local clothing brand ( DVSN ). I drew some Gundam inspired illustrations for their clothing line.

This year, this month, me and the wife decided to launch our own clothing brand. I illustrated some tattoo / samurai / gundam inspired stuff, and had it printed ( silk screen ) over some shirts.

We got our first 3 designs last week. And it has been a very busy week for me and the wife, as we were taking and shipping some orders. It has been so much fun. Also having my logo and my illustrations on shirts is so awesome. The idea of people wanting to wear your designs / drawings is awesome stuff.


We haven't put up a website for our DC23 clothing yet ( site with cart and all ), as we are still testing how this clothing business goes. Me, my eldest daughter and wifey are taking orders at Facebook for the meantime. Hard manual ( write orders on paper ) style, but fun nevertheless.

There are only less than 30 shirts left with us as of the moment, as we have been shipping to clients a ton the past few days. I need to buy a couple for our #DC23buildoff at Instagram and we might also raffle some shirts to promote my new YT channel.

Anyways, do check out ( and order ) some shirts at our FB page while supplies last.

Link here - DC23 clothing at Facebook

Thanks as always for dropping by! Cheers!


SHOUTOUT as usual!

I only use Vallejo Acrylic paints in all my builds - Acrylicos Vallejo

I get some of my tools from HOBBYMATE Singapore - HobbyMate at Facebook

And get my Vallejo paints from Neutral Grounds Philippines - Neutral Grounds Philippines

I only use Harder & Steenbeck for airbrushing - Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush



DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto


DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto


DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto


DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

DC23clothingphoto

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS