Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, October 30, 2014

NO GUNPLA for almost a month now...


NO GUNPLA photo

I have been staying at work ( in the office ) since October 6 and it has been a while since I last blogged. Managed to squeeze a bit of time to blog today as there is a Halloween party of sorts here at work. We are currently working on a very complex project at work as of the moment, but I should return to Gunpla very soon.

GBWC 2014 was so much fun eventhough I failed to join for the 3rd straight year. My daughter won her 2nd bronze at GBWC 2014, she is asking for a trigger type airbrush this Christmas and vows to do better than bronze next year. Dang hobby gets more expensive every year.

I deeply apologise to all my clients whom I have pending commissioned works, will focus on my commission works once I return to Gunpla next month.

The GBWC 2014 here in the Philippines was extra special as I got Master Kawaguchi autographed all my ancient Gunpla trophies. Great stuff, hope to join next year's event with an entry.

Should make this space more active by next month.  Thanks as always for the support guys! :)

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo

NO GUNPLA photo
 

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS