Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114


MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

I have shared a few of these work in progress photos at my Instagram and Facebook accounts already. But figured that the best way to archive my progress is here in my blog as usual. The label for the work in progress posts of this project is...


I am pretty happy with my slow progress on this project so far and my vignette of the Z'Gok looks decent. I am still undecided with how much or how to modify this beast. The wooden frame and the base is looking better though. I will have to repaint the base and re-weather the MG Zaku F2 soon. Hope to update my client with more progress soon.

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

MG Z'Gok Diorama WIP 061114photo

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS