Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Custom 1/144 Base WIP 031614


Long time friends and readers of this blog knows that I am not so fond of the standard bases that come with any model kit. Oftentimes I even overdo work on the bases and dioramas rather than the kit themselves.

I guess old habits die hard. So as usual I ended up with my usual custom base for my ongoing 1/144 Gaddess build. Basically the base is just the standard base that came with the kit. I just thoughtlessly slapped on pla plates and MSG parts to the poor thing and hope my painting skills is enough to blend it all together.

Nothing special really, but I am excited to try if I still know how to paint and weather before even attempting to paint the kit. I could add more senseless details to this custom base, but I think it will do for now for this practice build.

Hope you like this small update on this build. Thanks for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)








No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS