Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 16, 2014

GreattoysOnline.com sponsorship is up!


Just a shout out post to GreattoysOnline.com! My humble free blog just renewed sponsorship with my old partner GT! Just got some cool figures and some kits earlier today for FREE! 

Thanks to sir Malvin Lim for renewing the partnership even if I went awol last year and my blog slowed down a bit. The blog is now currently only getting around 10k visitors a week. Down from 30 to 50k a couple of years back. 

Thanks to the very welcoming sales personnel at the shop today! Specially to sir Yas! Appreciate it a ton! Looking forward to more discounts sir! Haha

Ofcourse super thanks to my blog readers and friends. Without visitors, I would never get stuffs for free or for big discounts. Thank you guys!

I will be reviewing the figures and the kits from GT I got today soon! So stay tuned! Do check out great stuffs at GreattoysOnline.com, Click on the banner at my sidebar if you have the time. Thanks!




No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS