Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cang the Implacable by Pedro Fernandez!

Cang the Implacable photo

Just joined a website / forums and I am at awe with all the fantastic miniatures they have there.

Man my Gunpla dioramas looks like toys! The amount of overly realistic sculpts and miniatures are too much at CoolMiniOrNot.com. Bases and dioramas are freakingly detailed and it just puts some of my past work to shame. I am so into this mini stuff these days and I am even thinking of renaming this website.

Anyways I have here my dream resin kit as of the moment. It is pretty much affordable for the quality and size of the sculpt. The Cang the Implacable was sculpted by Pedro Fernandez and is almost 2 feet tall from runed castle to the tip of the wings. This weighs at 3.5 months and Pedro Fernandez sculpted this monster for 3 months!

I am so short of words to describe this monster of a resin kit and should have one of this one of these days ( years ). Do check out more photos at CMON, here is the link guys...


Cang the Implacable photo

Cang the Implacable photo

Cang the Implacable photo

Cang the Implacable photo
Post a Comment