Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 27, 2012

AOR_OR_DIE of Italy is now in the Philippines!


AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo


Omar aka Aor_or_die of Italy and of  Gundam Dreams arrived in the Philippines a couple of days ago, and I together with a handful of MAC people met with him yesterday.

I met Omar back in BAKUC 2008 in Hong Kong and has always been sharing notes and works since then. It is super nice to see a friend in person that came from a very distant place ( 20 hours of travel from Italy to the Philippines ). I was very excited to see him since I posted this post and his masterpieces a while back, but I honestly could not describe the great feeling of seeing him in person once again.

It was also sooooooooooooo inspiring to see Omar's " MONSTERPIECE "of a kit! It is nice to see his PMS-007 Jaguar as it slowly comes to life in his website ( Gundam Dreams ), BUT it is breath taking to see all those scratch built pieces in person! Omar has outdone himself and is about to come up with the badest " monsterpiece " / Monster Grade to date!

This hobby has been so fun for the past 4 years and meeting other ( international and local ) modelers and making great friends is truly what any hobby is ALL ABOUT!

I totally enjoyed 9 hours of chatting with Omar and his friend Anar. I hope they enjoy the rest of their stay here in the Philippines, as they swim inside the crater of a volcano ( Mt. Pinatubo ) and swim with the Butandings ( Whale Sharks ) in Palawan! I also hope Omar gets to see a Tarsier as he told me he loves monkeys very much ( lol ).

A ton of THANK YOUs to both Omar and Anar for all the food and beers yesterday! And super thanks for my first resin kit and my daughter's HG Gaddes kit! Another great Gunpla experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life ( great stuff ).

Have a great one in the Philippines guys!
 AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

 AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

 AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo
 
AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo
  
AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo
 
AOR_OR_DIE now in the Philippines Photo

3 comments:

DarkWorkx said...

waaa... i like that resin kit bro!

aor_or_die said...

thank you so much for the great time that we spent in manila! I'm very happy to see again don. And it's a pleasure to meeting some of the best pinoys best gunpla bilders!

Deltaman said...

I have a feeling he modified a Kampfer for the Jaguar's Mod. is it finished wanna have a look see.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS