Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 30, 2011

priceless SD Gunpla diorama by my daughter...


SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

This will by far be my most treasured Gunpla diorama in my display cabinet ever. My daughter Nicole started working on her first GBWC entry for November 18 today. Obviously I did the wooden base for her, but she was instructing me on the size and layout of the diorama the whole time. She insisted that it should be divided by an asphalt road and that the other side has a tree and a garden of sorts.

She also wants a pond on the other side and she is very excited on painting it tomorrow. I am really curious on how this will shape up after tomorrow as she kinda plans to finish it by then. I already bought a mask for her as she will be painting the Dendrobium with a PINK spray can.

Anyways, I am so happy to see my kids joining in the hobby that I love... kinda really cool seeing them sprinkle sand on the glue laden wood base. We should have more fun tomorrow as Nicole will be painting her first Gunpla diorama at 8 years old. Anyways here are a few photos...

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

SD Gunpla diorama versionNicole photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)


4 comments:

kriz said...

Looking Really good so far Nico, Give it your best!

Anonymous said...

T_T your daughter is sweeeet! here comes the next gen! :)

Vulcan said...

Wow... I think it's already better than the dio I'm currently working on. T__T How was the asphalt made?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks guys! My daughter should be the prettiest modeler around! LOL

The asphalt is Vallejo texture paint. Expensive but I had to lend her. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS