Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 31, 2011

Leader Class Optimus Prime by Beckylaw


Leader Class Optimus Prime by Beckylaw photo

I have here a finely done repaint of a Return of the Fallen Leader Class Optimus Prime by Beckylaw. Needless to say Becky is the most famous girl modeler in the planet. She is a long time ZeroGunz VIP member and is also a MAC forums VIP member.

Hope my daughters grows up as skilled and talented as Becky as it makes me so happy watching my girls paint than painting myself. Anyways a ton more photos and discussion of this fine Transformers repaint inside our MAC forums boards as usual. Here is the link guys...



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS