Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 31, 2011

Highlight of Gunpla Builders World Cup Philippines 2011!


GBWC 2011 highlight photo

I am totally decided to not join the OOTB category of the GBWC Philippines 2011. Seeing my daughter Nico in the contest is a lot more fun. Instead of supposedly working and rushing  my ootb entry, I decided to just spend time with my daughter/s as they work on their entry/entries.

My younger daughter Sammy wants to join too! But of course she can't so she just did her first ever acrylic painting over a piece of wood.

My daughter Nico's masterpiece will easily be the highlight of this year's Gunpla Builders World Cup Philippines! She would by FAR be the prettiest Gunpla modeler in the competition ( LOL ). And her entry will sure make her 14 year old competitors tremble.

As long as my kids decide to join the official Bandai competitions annually, I have zero reason of competing with 15 year old guys anymore. I will just guide my kids and have fun during the events. The Bandai contests are made to lure kids to buying and doing Gunpla anyways.

Can't wait until my little rascal ( son ) Basti joins the contests a few years from now. But for now I am so enjoying watching my daughters enjoy the hobby that I love so much. Can't describe in words the feeling of seeing my daughters splatter paint all over their shirts and the sofa.

Nico painted her SD diorama with cheap acrylics and will paint her SD kit using spray cans after this post. Anyways here are a ton of photos of this memorable GBWC entry...

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

GBWC 2011 highlight photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)


2 comments:

Kamm said...

Love this bro. Your daughter is better at dios then me! hahhaa

This totally reinforces the hobby is about enjoyment and fun. Its not about whos got the bigger hobby knife haha.

Thanks for sharing bro. Good luck to your daughter ofc!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's all about who's got the bigger face or nose or whatever. LOL

Yeah... some people are just too serious. hahahaha :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS