Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, October 3, 2011

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba snapfit


MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

Finally I was able to finish snap fitting this beautiful kit. I had to space away the snap fitting with my other MG Zeta commission work, so that the enthusiasm level on working on the same kit is the same. Meaning I made sure I almost forgot how to snap fit or assemble the other MG Zeta before I could actually snap fit this kit.

I have pretty much sanded off most of the visible nub marks already and have also cemented the seam lines along the wing parts and the rifle. The modifications on this kit is a bit simpler than the other MG Zeta, as I plan to not put so many pla plating on it. This MG Zeta build is focused on recreating the color scheme as seen on the box... my version of course. 

With its unique color scheme, this build should be as stunning as the other one ( hope so ). I like the kit so much but as this is a limited edition kit, I think I could not afford to personally get one for my collection. The white, light grey and pink color scheme is so nice to behold. However, most of the pink parts that should be in the kit are just plain old stickers.

I will also be modifying the huge base that came with the kit and make it a bit smaller but a bit more complicated. Once finished, the MG Zeta Karaba should have a wrecked hangar as base. Now here are a few photos of this stunning master grade...

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

MG Zeta White Unicorn / Karaba Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS