Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 3, 2011

MG Zeta commish WIP - internals and guns painted


custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

Just a small update for my client. I am still cleaning the armor parts to make sure that there are no errors before re priming and painting, though I managed to clean up and paint all the internals and both the BFG and the rifle. 

Eager to paint the armor parts after seeing the internals painted. I painted the internals with Bosny black then painted it with Nikko metallic silver. I love Nikko paints as they are as thin as Tamiya spray cans but are a lot cheaper. 

I need my clients suggestion on what secondary grey color to paint the guns. I could go with something as light as primer grey OR I could paint a few parts black. I think the gun would look better with black as its secondary color though.

Anyways here are a few photos of my progress so far...

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

custom_MGZeta_Wip_Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)


4 comments:

Matt mvm3897 said...

Looks great Donc. I really love the BFG, nice job on that. So this Bosny paint all of you use, is it pretty thick? I see a lot of you guys using it just wonder how is compared to Mr. Surface and things like that.

Gunpla47 said...

very nice^^ I always like internals to be of that colour, which is why I chose light gun metal for my MG Destiny EBM inner frame and beam rifle. When I finish it I'll tell you and hope you can take a look at it. Well I used the gun metal on my MG Exia GN Sword too.

DC23 said...

The Bosny primer is really thin, it settles down to a nice thin coat. The gloss colored paints are a bit thick, that is why I won't use it on the armor parts. It is super strong once cured though. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks, the silver should pop out more once the darker armors are in place. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS