Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 3, 2011

2nd gallery is up! getting too crowded already...


Gundam_00_Photo

First of all, I apologize to all the fellow Gunpla modelers I had in my Fellow Mech Artists page as I had to make space for another new ( but old ) page. My old gallery page is getting so crowded already and I had no choice but to sacrifice another page. I will not be slowing down in terms of building Gunpla anytime soon and I won't want to just let the old gallery page be too crowded.

I then created a new gallery page that I simply called my GALLERY 2. Gallery 2 will simply house ALL my regular builds and the concept MECHA GB entries while the old Gallery houses ALL my commission works and competition entries.

Obviously GALLERY 1 will have better and bigger kits in it as it is for my competition entries and commishes. However GALLERY 2 should be more updated regularly as it is just my regular builds and oftentimes just relax anti burn out builds.

Anyways, hope you like the changes as I really had to make room for my future projects. As always Thanks for dropping by! Until next post! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS