Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 2, 2011

MAC Forums Anniv wallpaper contest - Turn A Wallpaper


MACForumsTurnAWallpaper
click image to enlarge

I did a quick wallpaper of my most recent build / diorama as usual. Here is the Turn A head diorama composited over a cliff background. This will be the very first entry on our upcoming MAC Forums 2011 Anniversary Wallpaper contest. Yeap, the admins are not allowed to join but I figured I'd do the first ever entry. lol

Anyways, I basically used 4 images to make the wallpaper. I used the raw photo of the Turn A, a photo of a cloud, a photo of a nice desert cliff and an old paper photo. I simply erased the black background of the Turn A photo, erased the clouds of the desert cliff photo and place the clouds as the bottom layer.

I then added the old paper image as texture on top, burned some areas and cheated by adding a grainy texture. the grains basically hid the imperfections in the compositing and the distortions in the pixels. Feel free to use the wallpaper if you like and hope to see you join our wallpaper making contest. 

Til' next post guys! Thanks for dropping by! :)

3 comments:

Kshatriya09 said...

one question bro.. I don't have any gunpla pics of my own, so is it okay to use the pics from the forum?

DC23 said...

hmmm, you should use your own Gunpla bro. Even unpainted Gunpla can be used. :)

Malloy said...

The built-in spinning cycle drains the water automatically and spins the clothes to be able to air them, thus making them practically dry before they are even hung. Why You Need To Buy This Product Carbon filters could be obtainable in various brands that are efficient enough to purify your water. Place your tea bag into the filter of the espresso maker where you would normally place coffee grounds, and then place the filter into place in the espresso maker. Dunking your feet in a bowl or tub of hot water is the traditional means of soothing sore feet but this is messy, time consuming and has clean up to do afterwards.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS