Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MG Zeta commish WIP - armors painted


master_grade_painting

As much as I really hate to waste your mouse clicks on this post, I have to put this up for my client. This is just a small update on the MG Zeta commish that I have been working on since December last year. I have finally painted all of the armor parts of the master grade zeta.

I have referred to my PG Zeta for the color scheme as my client wants it very similar with that kit. However, as the client suggested, I added a bit more contrast to the colors of the armors. The PG Zeta has 3 blue colors, this MG has black instead of the darkest blue, dark blue similar to the main dark blue color of the PG and a less bluish color for the lighter blue of the Zeta.

Hopefully the minor changes in the colors would produce a color scheme with more contrast than the PG Zeta color scheme. The armor parts will be detail painted much like the internal parts after doing the decals. Glad that the painting is a bit over now, now moving on to the most exciting part of the build... putting ALL the parts together! Woot!

Anyways, here are some photos of the painted parts in satay sticks...

master_grade_painting

master_grade_painting

master_grade_painting

master_grade_painting

master_grade_painting

master_grade_painting

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)


6 comments:

decay said...

Look great Don, and it's not a waste of mouse clicks.

Zeta Newtype said...

Can't wait to see the end product

Ruffendz2 said...

nice! the colour looks so smooth. damn! i need air brush set >.<"

DC23 said...

Thanks! but I feel that the photos are just armors on sticks, plus the photos are a bit dark as it as almost night time when I finished painting. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks for the encouragement man, I can now see the finish line myself. :)

DC23 said...

Thanks bro! Hopefully should look better once given a final flat coat. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS