Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Full Colored Views of Takara Prime & Bumblebee


TakaraTFmodelkitPhotos
The link to beautiful colored images of these Takara Transformers model kits was shared to me earlier by Shifty at our MAC Forums. This should be a really hot item once released, I love the proportions as it did not compromise both mecha form and articulation for the transformation.

No transformation for these kits, but the amount of details is insane! The armors snaps to a very poseable metal frame. Metal Frame? wow, if this is actually real metal frame, the kit should be really heavy. This is a must have for me, specially the Bumble Bee as I love yellow mechs.

Anyways for a ton more photos of these beatiful Takara model kits, here is the link to tformers.com...


TakaraTFmodelkitPhotos

TakaraTFmodelkitPhotos

TakaraTFmodelkitPhotos

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

14 comments:

Caledbolg said...

Frack, that looks awesome.

DC23 said...

Yeah! and the photos justifies the prize! :)

Shifty said...

They look awesome :) def must have for me.... Sonar posted the info up at GAF and I thought if anyone is interested in this it will be Sir Don :)

Caledbolg said...

I'll probably get one, I'm a stickler for Optimus Prime.

DC23 said...

Yeah me too! will do some detail painting on the internals as it looks plain in silver. :)

Caledbolg said...

It seems like their internals would be a lot gungier and dirtier, you know?
It's not like they...clean. Ever.

I'll look forward to your rendition of it!

Decay said...

How big will they be? looks like OP is MG size.

xavier alcala said...

waaaa can't wait for these guys! :)

Sonar said...

Info is via Gundam Guy on FB, Via GAF actually ;)

http://gundamaustralia.com/forum/index.php?topic=1274.0

DC23 said...

Base on the movie, OP should be at least 10 inches or even 12 inches. :)

DC23 said...

me too!!! XD

DC23 said...

Thanks, some nice washes will bring this figures to life! :)

EmonEm said...

AHHHH...thank God its for real...another pocket burner and a must have for me...

DC23 said...

Yeah, another pocket burner! will loan money for this! ahhahah

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS