Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, April 28, 2011

DC23 mech arts new front page & dot TK


DC23_screenshot

I am really happy to present my new front page! It is still a work in progress though and it only has three pages so far. Thinking of a Gallery linking to the blog gallery similar to Bakuc.com, but will do that much later.

The new front page is also now in the tabs of my blog above. It is set as my home page and the blog as my blog page. I will continue to improve the front page before even thinking of a custom URL/ domain. For the moment, I have also applied a dotTK address that is easy to find. Although googling DC23 will direct you to my blog already, I find it nice that I have a pseudo URL address as of the moment.

Anyways, hope you like the changes and I promise to improve the front page soon and the blog as well. Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS