Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 30, 2011

more VALLEJO PAINTS & PIGMENTS!


Vallejopaintsphoto

I have been busy with my dc23mecharts.tk website these past couple of days, thus I was not able to blog anything. I just want to share a small haul I got a couple of days back. I got myself some more Vallejos! I got the grey primer, a couple of washes, a model color, another varnish and 3 bottles of pigments.

I got the grey primer coz base on my research, it has a good self leveling property and I could use it for hand painting. I need the primer as I cannot disassemble the SKIDs toy figure and I do not want to mask the clear parts. The Vallejo primer is also water base but like normal primers, it should be stronger than normal paints.

I use future for overall gloss work, but I got a small Vallejo gloss varnish for application on lenses and other extra glossy small parts in kits. The pigments are a delight to use, I plan to get more as it is so fun to use for weathering. Dry brushing and washes are nice for weathering, but unlike pigments you could easily overdo those techniques.

Anyways I am looking forward to sharing you on how I will be using my new fav paints as I work with my projects. Now here are a few photos...

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Vallejopaintsphoto

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

10 comments:

XcustomToys said...

Hi sir! Where can I buy vallejo paint?:) thanks

Nendro472 said...

Where can you get Vallejo products here in Manila? Price range?

DC23 said...

120 - 160 Php - DEOVYR

Justine Sinel said...

This might only be me, but whenever I see Vallejo paints, I always think that they're safe to eat XD

DC23 said...

Hmmmm, you have a point! hahaha

Justin Sinel said...

I find the pigments like seasoning and the primer as milk XD

DC23 said...

Oh man you have such an appetite for Vallejo paints! hahaha

Justine Sinel said...

Unfortunately,l don't have one, LOL!

DC23 said...

You should not get one then! Coz you might eat them. :)

infinite_justice said...

ever crossed your mind to buy and sell these products?will make a nice profit i think, a lot of people will buy esp with a free tutorial or explanation about the product.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS