Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Should have a Rottweiler soon! Woot!

Rottweiler_photo

Hope to get a Rottweiler puppy by next week! I have researched a bit on the breed on how to take care of it and I have always wanted a Rottie ever since. I had a German Shepherd around 4 years ago but she died soon after my youngest kid was born.

I still miss my German Shepherd I named Sitti sometimes, as dogs could really be sweet and are so fun to be with. The dog should cut my Gunpla time, but should also hopefully help me shed some pounds as I will need to walk with him everyday.

Currently planning on what type of house to give the dog as I do not want a steel cage for him. I am also thinking some names for it, maybe Diesel, Zaku, Zeon or even MAC.... will never name him DC23 though. hahaha

Sorry for this non-Gunpla post but I am ultra excited about this! Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post. :)

Infos I got from www.officialrottweilerguide.com and photo courtesy of www.dogcastradio.com


6 comments:

vulcan said...

You should name it Kampfer. :D

mikmik said...

Jagd DOG-a is my suggestion!

DC23 said...

hahahaha! nice name! XD

DC23 said...

Maybe just Kamp, thanks! :)

Bobing said...

name it ATTACK!

DC23 said...

hehehe, called my Rottie PANZER... he just arrived today. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS