Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Turn A head WIP - SB'ied a neck mount of some sort...


Kriz gave me some really good critic on my Turn A Gundam diorama earlier today. he basically told me that my previous post shows that the Turn A has a very long neck without a body that is buried underground. He told me that to make the Turn A look like it has a body underneath, I have to either add more ground work around the yellow neck OR scratch build a sort of base ( body ) for the Turn A.

As I realized that I do not have wood glue for the ground work, I then opted to do the latter which is SB a sort of body for the Turn A. Lots of layers of leftover pla plates was layered around the neck and I sort of got the shape I wanted. The body looks too shredded and worn out though thus I need to give the head itself some battle damages to blend it all together.

I like how this build is turning out, but I do regret using the G fighter as the base for the head as it is not much visible now. Oh well, that is what you get with " on the fly " modding. Pre planning your build is always important as to not waste resources like what I did. Anyways, here are some photos of the Turn A bust so far...







Waste of MG G-Fighter! No pre-planning for this build as it was originally planned as a very relax side project...

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! ;)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS