Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Turn A head display diorama staging and grass work



I have always wanted to build a diorama of this sort since way back December 2008. Since I saw Rayloke's ( ZeroGunz Admin ) Zaku head diorama in the BAKUC finals in Hong Kong. It is impossible to find here in the Philippines and could be a bit too expensive if I order it online.

I am pretty happy with my compromise head diorama I have now. Using the Turn A head is a good idea I think as it was buried in the Anime anyways, plus I could not really pull off a nice finished kit much similar to the other Head GB participants.

I managed to add some grass ( broom ) this morning after letting the ground work cure last night. I also added some green stuffs as shorter grass, though the ground work will be totally repainted anyways. As I've said in my previous post, I plan a really rusty and weathered Turn A. 

Excited to paint this thing already, although I will resume work on the MG Zeta commish by tomorrow and finish up the detailing of the kit. I will see what I can work on this diorama today... Anyways, here are a few snapshots of the staging of the figures around the Turn A head...










Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



2 comments:

Darkworkx said...

do you have photos of the ground without the rocks?

DC23 said...

I think I was not able to take photos of the bare styropor bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS