Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, March 11, 2011

Turn A head display initial ground work


Just got home from work and thought of posting this quick work I did yesterday on the Turn A head display. This head will be my entry for the ZeroGunz + Ebasenet  Gundam Desktop Head Display GB. Unlike most of the participants who are good in clean finishes, I plan this build to be my most weathered build to date.

I will be calling this " Excavation " once I finish it as I want a scene wherein a handful of soldiers found this abandoned excavation site of the Turn A Gundam. The scene is not at all related to the original story of the mecha but is just a make believe story.

I think this is not in 1/35 scale but I plan to use some 1/35 scale military figures for the scene as they are a lot more accessible. Anyways, here are a few snapshots of the initial ground work, will add more today  and hopefully this will be dry by tomorrow.





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! ;)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS