This art is basically drawn by Ookawara Kunio ( mechanical designer ) to show his support to all the victims of the tsunami and rescent quake disasters at Japan. Nothing much to say but I am sure looking forward to the better days of our Japanese brothers suffering right now.
Search This Blog
LABELS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
I always wanted to share these 2 year old photos of some Darna photo shoots. I work in a tv station as a senior visual effects artist, ...
-
I've been kinda focused on trying to grow my Youtube channel these days. I just finished writing a couple of magazine articles too. One ...
-
UPDATE 12-28-09: Wet sanding Phew! I am so tired right now sanding the armor parts of this kit. As most of you know that sanding is on...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
This is one of the reasons why I love Vallejos so much. They formulate and design paints depending on use. They also design auxiliar...
-
I have shared this at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram already. But again, Google ignores facebook posts and Facebook posts won...
No comments:
Post a Comment