Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 7, 2011

MAC member YouTube channels


Aside from Gunpla, what does Paul Velando ( Philippines ), Pawel Cynk ( Poland ), Matt Mrozek ( US ) and our new member tc012009 have in common? Apparently they all have Youtube channels! I thought only GundamGuns and Kamm had channels, I never thought that others have them as well.

Anyways, Matt Mrozek started a thread at one of our sections about his new Youtube channel. Handsome fella like Kamm, only a little more weighty ( hihi ), so I thought of creating a new section for everyone to start a thread of their own and introduce their YouTube channels.

The section is fresh and... empty as of this writing but will still direct you to the section as it will surely fill up very soon...
MAC member Youtube channels


8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Great idea DC. There are some fantastic youtube channels out there ^^! Im glad Matt made a youtube channel. Video tutorials from him would be amazing,

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Cool!!!! Hey Donc I think I got your name wrong in mu intro. I called you Don Carlos lol sorry about that.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

"weighty"??? Don't you know the camera adds like 40 lbs. LOL My next video will be better.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

another great job from DC and awesome idea Matt! ^^
haven't checked out your channel yet but i will do that when i get home. can't wait to see your awesome kits! XD

MORE POWER GUYS!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Just 10 pounds I think... hehehehe! Will watch your vids later bro. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

No worries Matt, Don Carlos sounds cool too. hehe ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, and another handsome fella on video would not hurt. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's Matt's thread, I am not a YouTuber thus I won't think of putting it up without Matt. hehe ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS