Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 7, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - diorama ready for painting!


I just finished adding the pla plating on the hangar wall and a simple catwalk to show the scale of the scene. Will add a few 1/100 figures as my final touches after painting this diorama and of course add my usual miniature posters and warning signs.

I think the detailing on the hangar wall is just enough so not to take too much attention from both the damaged Dom and the MG Zeta later. A bit of shading on the hangar wall and as I've said, some small posters, figures and warning signs will bring this to life.

I will wait for my client's GO signal before painting this, though as much as I want to paint it tomorrow...  It is my 8th year wedding anniversary. So NO Gunpla for me tomorrow or else my wife will kill me. Anyways, here are some photos of my MG Zeta hangar diorama...












Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)




No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS