Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In MAC Forums, FUN comes first before the RULES!


Our forums has been around for almost 7 months only but I am proud to say that we have a wealth of Blogger members already! I've just set up the Youtube channels section yesterday thus it has very few links as of now, though our Blogger section has 33 BLOG links as of this writing!

Yeap, 33 blogs and I have them all if I am not mistaken in my Blog roll. My Blog roll only shows 5 of the most recently updated Blog, as I do not want such a long list on my sidebar as it might slow down this Blog.

I am also proud to say that the links of both the Youtube channels and the BLOG links are under our MAC Features section, which is on the TOP part of our forums and is the first section after our very fun to use live Chat box.

The MAC Features section goes first even before the rules and regulations section, because in our MAC Forums  FUN comes first before the RULES. wink wink! lol

Here is the link to our BLOG links at MAC Forums...
MAC member BLOGs



4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for sharing everyones blogs DC and everybodys Youtube pages. Really nice of you man. There are so many talented people over at MAC... all of the WIP threads right now are inspiring me!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hell yeah! MAC rules! and because of MAC and DC we are all really "enjoying our hobby"!
MORE POWER TO MAC!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nah! my pleasure bro, other modelers comes first almost even in my blog. It gets TIRING taliking about yourself and your work all the time. Besides it is my own little way of returning the favor for everyones support for MAC forums. Yeap, the WIP threads are getting really busy, even my own WIP gets pushed down in a few hours! Great thing to see! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nah! GMAC at Facebook also makes the hobby fun for everyone. Kudos Paul! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS