Search This Blog
LABELS
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
MAC concept MECHA GB is heating up!
FORGET Gundams! Our MAC concept MECHA Group Build is really starting to heat up! There are at least 10 work in progress threads in the WIP section for this GB, to think that the GB was only announced a few days ago! I guess we all secretly needed a break from Gundams OR creating your own robot from scrap parts is just so fun!
Don't get left behind guys! I say you join with the fun of creating this robots / mecha from scraps! Here is the link to our MAC forums WIP section...
Mech Arts Community WIP section
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
4 comments:
Hope to join in with this soon... still working on my FAZZ. Im genuinly inspired by everyones work at MAC. some really really talented people there! Thanks for sharing DC
Yeah my concept MECHA looks like child's play in comparison to the others, hehe XD
bro open to all b ang mecha concept jst want to enter the contest
Open to ALL members of our MAC forums bro. One requiement is to have a WIP thread in the forums. :)
Post a Comment