Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 31, 2011

bitBOTs 001: WIP - initial assembly


This is my first in my bitBOTs series and my entry for our MAC concept MECHA GB. Just a quick assembly of some parts I found around my work area. My daughters had fun watching me while I was assembling this little guy.

My bitBOTs will just be a series of small mono eye robots made from bits and pieces of stuff. Nothing fancy and complicated with this series. The objective is simple, try to make them as cute and durable as I can. I want my bitBOTs very playable, so I will try to make the joints very strong.

I will use Epoxy for gluing the parts and will let it cure for a day before priming. Now here are some photos of this very quick build...









Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you join our concept MECHA GB! :)


4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looks really cute!...=)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks King of Junk Bots! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Looks like a bot from WALL-E, real Cool bro.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! lots of great concept MECHA at the forums, mine looks like child's play! hehe XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS