Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 28, 2011

BFG of the MG Zeta - mods almost done


I managed to work on the BFG of the MG Zeta yesterday. The BFG is made popular by Eday and also Izzaku when he won as BMKWC World Champion back in 2009. A lot of modelers has followed suit  but I have really no intention of following too as that is their style. However my client requested for one and this is actually my first BFG and I had a bit of fun working with it.

Being my first Big Gun, my 2 daughters kept on asking me while I was working with it,  why the Gun is bigger than the robot, how would the thin robot carry the gun and why does the robot like to have a big gun? Anyways I had to come up with good answers then they agreed that the robot needs a really big gun eventually. 

Not really confident on how it looks like now as I only slapped on 3 guns together, added some pla plates, holes and some Kotobukiya option parts. I hope this looks better after priming and my client would approve it. Anyways, here are some photos so far...








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS