Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 28, 2011

MAC's concept MECHA GB is heating up!


Our concept MECHA Group Build is heating up guys! A handful have finished their builds already and as a modeler finishes his entry, I immediately post it in my concept MECHA GB gallery. The other 15+ modelers are still working on their entries though and are filling up the workshop section in our forums!

I am blown away everyday with the amount of creative and unique builds we are seeing in the workshop section right now. A handful of really nice walkers, a few wheelers, some small robot critters and even a furture marine! I highly suggest you join our GB or at least visit the nice WIP threads in the forums. Here is the link to the workshop section of our MAC forums...
MAC's concept MECHA GB WIP threads



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS