Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, February 27, 2011

1/72 WAVE Destroid Tomahawk modeled by Decay


I have been a bit more interested in non-Gunpla stuffs these days and there are a lot of non-Gunpla Mecha WIP threads in the forums. However this completed 1/72 Destroid Tomahawk blew me away when I saw it! This was modeled by one of our active members William Decay aka decay.

Decay is a very experienced modeler as I saw some of his old ( 2002 - 03 ) painted Lord of the Rings table top figures in the forums. I have also featured him here in my blog before when he posted his beautiful highly detailed MG EX-S Gundam, which is one of the best MG EX-S I've seen so far.

This 1/72 Destroid blew me away as I was caught unexpected! He did not have any WIPs on this one as he considered this as a relax build. This is not a relax build for me as I think this is BMKWC level already! Both the kits and the diorama are masterpieces on their own and it is just a treat to look at those very nice moody photos!

Tons more photos that I highly recommend is in our MAC Forums diorama section...
1/72 WAVE Destroid Tomahawk modeled by Decay



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS