Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MG The O alas!!!


Alas!!! I was able to get myself a MG The O during lunch time today! I always wanted this kit since it's release and failed to get it last Christmas as I opted for the 1/48 Zaku and the Beargguy. This could be my second to the last buy for the year ( 2011 ) but will still need to buy a MG Gundam Wing Zero Custom for our 1/35 resin kit project and maybe a D style Kotobukiya kit.

My 2 kids and my wife met with me after office... and the guilty dad in me treated them to an early dinner and bought them some shoes and cheapo toys. I also got some 36 bullets for my little 3 year old boy's Nerf Maverick that I have been playing since the holidays as my kid can't use the blaster yet.

I will then snapfit this kit soon and will post some comparison photos with my 1/48 Zaku before deciding on what to build for BMKWC 2011. Anyways, here are a few photos of our relaxing mall shop earlier today...







See how I get fatter everyday, my wife and little girls only eat small portions but we always order a lot! Til' next post guys! :)
Post a Comment