Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MG The O alas!!!


Alas!!! I was able to get myself a MG The O during lunch time today! I always wanted this kit since it's release and failed to get it last Christmas as I opted for the 1/48 Zaku and the Beargguy. This could be my second to the last buy for the year ( 2011 ) but will still need to buy a MG Gundam Wing Zero Custom for our 1/35 resin kit project and maybe a D style Kotobukiya kit.

My 2 kids and my wife met with me after office... and the guilty dad in me treated them to an early dinner and bought them some shoes and cheapo toys. I also got some 36 bullets for my little 3 year old boy's Nerf Maverick that I have been playing since the holidays as my kid can't use the blaster yet.

I will then snapfit this kit soon and will post some comparison photos with my 1/48 Zaku before deciding on what to build for BMKWC 2011. Anyways, here are a few photos of our relaxing mall shop earlier today...







See how I get fatter everyday, my wife and little girls only eat small portions but we always order a lot! Til' next post guys! :)

7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awsome pics Don ^^ . Let me know yours thoughts on The-O . from my build its a great kit. Well balanced and nice proportions. It would be great to see what you do with it.

Bring on the inspiration!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congratulations on the new kit, can't wait to see what you do with it!

However, you're using the word "alas" incorrectly as it is meant to " express sorrow, grief, pity, concern, or apprehension of evil", not really for expressing excitement or joy, as I assume you were going for. Or maybe you really didn't want the kit and your are being forced to purchase and build it, in which case I am sorry for your situation.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks!

I mean At last I have the MG The O... I have been wanting it since it's release... just lazy and typed Alas... :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Looking at the runners, it does look really good. Will be working on the kit around June or July if ever I decide to have it as my BMKWC 2011 entry rather than the 1/48 Zaku. hihi :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

vegeta8259 did a good series of videos detailing his paint job and scribing that he did on his kit on youtube. Not to say you need help in those areas, but good to watch nonetheless.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I do need help on those areas actually... will watch it when I get home, I hope its really good. :)

Jennifer Davis said...

Most people in the world today think that it is dang near impossible to learn how to play piano. The finish of these Steinway grand pianos range from satin to satin luster, glossy to high polish. There are also those like me who prefer to learn alone. It is a way for would-be singers to be "found" by people looking for musicians.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS