Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, January 30, 2011

the Princess of my collection!


I just finished snap fitting the princess of my collection! It took me around almost an hour to snap fit this and almost an hour to play with it and take photos. I had a blast building this kit as it is my first time to actually snap fit a girl Gundam. This kit is perfect as a relax build as it does not even have a single visible seam line. Such a beautiful kit engineering and design wise.

The color separation is almost perfect! only the red band around the left thigh needs painting and as usual the sensors and eyes. The articulation is almost MG like and the joints are like RG internals. No lousy poly caps as joints thus I think I will have hours of fun playing with this without worrying if the joints would loosen up.

It is almost as tall as a 1/144 Tieren, though it is so thin and sexy it feels and looks so small. I had a blast posing and taking photos of this kit and I only uploaded half of my photos, anyways here they are...













Did I mention the kit is small???


Pseudo internals? almost Real Grade internals? great stuff from Bandai!





Extra hands for the God Gundam? for the pose in the photos...

Extra parts aside from the base...
































My princess with my Beargguy...


My princess and the fat King of my collection...


Hope you liked the photos and if you are not convinced that this is worth 900 Php for it's size, Go take a look at the photos again and reconsider. I highly recommend this kit so much as it is very well engineered and the design ( being a girl ) is very very refreshing.

If you are a collector, this is a must have and if you are a modeler... this is a must have also as it does not have ANY visible seam line and is perfect in between commission works or big projects. This kit is definitely the princess of my collection ( unpainted kits ).

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)



3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

any plans for her boss?

and how much? locally..

Cause I'm also from the Philippines and I wanted to get one

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

No plans as of now bro... I got her for a grand. :)

Alcantaraymmiko said...

i want one. where did you get that? and how much does it cost?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS