Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

MAC 's San Mig Night is on!


GMAC likers at Facebook will be having their Christmas party on December 5 ( Sunday ) at Megamall at 1 pm. Not sure where they will meet up, maybe in front of Toy Kingdom or something. As I have said, I won't be available on that date so I have set up a different type of get together this coming Christmas season for the MAC forumers.

MAC, our four month old forums will be having it's first San Mig Night this coming December! It's set and I am looking forward to seeing the guys in a non - Gundam event! We will be meeting up on December 19 at 6 pm at GMA7... I will disclose the specific loc at MAC forums.

Note: This will be 6pm to SAWA, so I suggest you bring lots of cash or at least 1,000 pesos ( hehehe )!
Anyways, looking forward for this event! See you guys soon! hihi

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

kay sarap ng SAN MIG LIGHT, how i wish malapit lng ako... hehehehe.... Enjoy guys!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe! Thanks! aga pa mag greet bro. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

one thousand bucks! Yeah! it's going to be one hell of a night! PARTY!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahahaha! maybe 2000??? bwahahaha XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS