Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MG Zeta Gundam - snapfit


Sorry for the quality of the pics as I am using a small point and shoot camera these days ( my usual cam broke ). Anyways, I finally finished snap fitting this kit and I will be mounting the diorama soon. This is my 3rd International commission build as the client is not from the Philippines. The second international commish did not push through though.

The client wants the color scheme of my PG Zeta , likes to have a diorama similar to my coup de etat and he wants some piston detailing like Eday's. I have a bit of a problem with the last requirement as I simply do not have the skills of master Eday, plus I have not really tried doing those mods. I promise to do my best, but at the end of the day I can only build a ver DC23 and not a ver Eday. ; )

The client also wants a very detailed hyper beam cannon which is a pain to mount in the kit as it is too heavy for those thin arms. I will also have to put the MG Dom underneath the MG Zeta to reduce the size of the diorama. A simple large fin will be placed on the Dom and a bigger left or right shoulder, just to show that the Zeta killed a commander type Dom and not an ordinary one.

I will now start to do the frame work of the diorama before working with this kit. btw, my deadline is February 2011... just enough time I think. Now here are some photos of this beautiful Master Grade...






















Fortunately I have a couple of Kotobukiya  pistons for the piston detailing...wish me luck! hihi



The MG Zeta ver 2.0 came with some transparent armor parts...






Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Pretty sweet start. I'm excited to see what you do with it.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks, will mount the dio soon! ;D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

yes... yes... yes... yes... yes!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe... XD

Reyes_ronell said...

sir good eve... astig un mga gawa nyo.. :) sana makagawa din ako ng ganyan...

umh sir ask lang... san nakakabili ng mga kotobukiya parts nyo? like nun pistons? and how much? thanks sir.. ^^ looking forward to your works... ^^

DC23 said...

Thank you kabayan. Kayang kaya mo rin yan, practice lang konti. :)

I get my Kotobukiya parts online... pero Amir Corpuz aka AMir Anti Yosi sells them sa Facebook and during our MAC meet ups. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS